- Michael Lofton
- Erick Ybarra
- Craig Truglia
To view a complete list of videos from the Reason and Theology Show, visit here.
- Dr. Peter Kreeft – Professor of philosophy at Boston College and The King’s College.
- Dr. Carl Trueman – Full Professor at the Department of Biblical and Religious Studies at Grove City College. (Orthodox Presbyterian.)
- Dr. Robert J. Matava – Associate professor and dean of the Graduate School of Theology at Christendom College in Alexandria, Va. (Roman Catholic)
- Dr. Edward Siecienski – Associate Professor of Religion and Clement and Helen Pappas Professor of Byzantine Civilization and Religion at Stockton University. (Eastern Orthodox)
- Dr. Adam J. DeVille – Associate professor and chairman of the Department of Theology-Philosophy, University of Saint Francis. (Eastern Catholic)
- Dr. Donald Fortson – Professor of Church History and Pastoral Theology and Director of the Doctor of Ministry Program at Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte, North Carolina (Presbyterian)
- Dr. Jared Goff – Adjunct Professor of Dogmatic Theology at Ss. Cyril & Methodius Byzantine Catholic Seminary (Eastern Catholic).
- Dr. Michael Brown – PhD., Messianic Jew, author, professor and evangelical apologist.
- Dr. Robert Fastiggi – Ph.D., Professor of Systematic Theology, has been at Sacred Heart Major Seminary.
- Dr. Lee McDonald – Professor McDonald received a Ph.D from the University of Edinburgh and a Th.M from Harvard University. He is the former professor of New Testament Studies and President of Acadia Divinity College, Nova Scotia, Canada. His many publications on Canon and Canonicity include The Origin of the Bible (T&T Clark, 2011).
- Dr. Michael Barber – is Associate Professor of Theology and Scripture at the Augustine Institute in Denver, CO.
- Dr. Mark Spencer – PhD., Roman Catholic associate professor of philosophy at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Dr. David Bradshaw – PhD., Eastern Orthodox professor of philosophy at the University of Kentucky.
- Dr. Eduardo Echeverria – PhD., Professor of Philosophy and Systematic Theology at Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit.
- Dr. Robert Price – Atheist author, debater and Biblical scholar.
- Dr. Luis Dizon – Theologian and apologist. (Roman Catholic)
- Fr. Peter Totleben, OP, is a Dominican Friar of the Province of St. Joseph and faculty member for Theology at the Josephinum Pontifical College in Columbus, Ohio.
- Fr. Sebastian A. Carnazzo – PhD., Priest and Pastor of the St. Elias Melkite Parish in San Jose, CA. (Eastern Catholic)
- Fr. John Whiteford – Priest and Pastor of St. Jonah Orthodox Church (ROCOR) in Spring, Texas. (Eastern Orthodox)
- Fr. Patrick Cardine – Priest at St. Patrick Orthodox Mission, Warrenton, VA. (Western Rite Orthodox)
- Fr. John (Patrick) Ramsey – Presbyter of the Orthodox Church. He completed PhD in Orthodox Theology in the field of ecclesiology. He is presently distance tutoring for the Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies in Cambridge, UK.
- Rev. Canon Benoit Jayr – priest for the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest. (Roman Catholic)
- Rev. Canon Matthew Weaver – priest for the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest. (Roman Catholic)
- Deacon Joseph Suaiden – Eastern Orthodox apologist and deacon.
- Subdeacon Daniel Kakish – Subdeacon of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch. (Oriental Orthodox)
- Professor Steve Weidenkopf – Lecturer in Church History at the Christendom College Graduate School of Christendom College in Alexandria, Virginia
- Mike Aquilina – Award-winning author, executive vice-president and trustee of the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology and a Roman Catholic research center based in Steubenville, Ohio. (Roman Catholic).
- William Albrecht – Apologist and debater. (Roman Catholic)
- David Bates – Apologist and speaker. (Roman Catholic)
- Michael Hichborn – President of the Lepanto Institute. (Roman Catholic)
- Timothy Flanders – Apologist. (Roman Catholic)
- Turretinfan – Apologist and debater. (Reformed Protestant)
- Rabbi Asher Meza – Rabbi. (Jewish)
- Musharraf Hussain – scientist, educator and religious scholar in Nottinghamshire, UK. (Muslim)
- John Loftus – Atheist author.
- Jay Dyer – Eastern Orthodox author and apologist.
- Zachary Robert – Roman Catholic apologist.
- Timothy Gordon – Roman Catholic author and teacher.
- Christopher Tomaszewski – Roman Catholic theologian.
- Seraphim Hamilton – Eastern Orthodox professor and apologist.
- Mark Bonacore – Roman Catholic Apologist.
- Alexander Tschugguel – Roman Catholic known for throwing Pachamamas idols into the Tiber River.
- Christine Niles – Roman Catholic journalist.
- Is Papal Ratification the Best Theory to Identify an Ecumenical Council?
- Are Ecumenical Councils to be Identified by the Reception Theory?
- Reason is a Dependable Means of Knowing God
- Are There Sufficient Reasons for God’s Existence
- Debating Jesus and Muhammad (Albrecht vs. Hussain)
- Who Started the East/West Schism?
- The Problem of Suffering
- Erick Ybarra vs. Jay Dyer: The Papacy Debate
- The Immaculate Conception: Is It Ancient and Biblical?
Reason and Theology is also available as a podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher. To manually add the RSS feed, click here.