- Michael Lofton
- Erick Ybarra
- Craig Truglia
To view a complete list of videos from the Reason and Theology Show, visit here.
- Dr. Peter Kreeft – Professor of philosophy at Boston College and The King’s College.
- Dr. Carl Trueman – Full Professor at the Department of Biblical and Religious Studies at Grove City College. (Orthodox Presbyterian.)
- Dr. Robert J. Matava – Associate professor and dean of the Graduate School of Theology at Christendom College in Alexandria, Va. (Roman Catholic)
- Father John Behr – Professor of Patristics, Dogmatics and Scriptural Exegesis and former Dean of St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary (Eastern Orthodox).
- Dr. Edward Siecienski – Associate Professor of Religion and Clement and Helen Pappas Professor of Byzantine Civilization and Religion at Stockton University. (Eastern Orthodox)
- Dr. Adam J. DeVille – Associate professor and chairman of the Department of Theology-Philosophy, University of Saint Francis. (Eastern Catholic)
- Dr. Donald Fortson – Professor of Church History and Pastoral Theology and Director of the Doctor of Ministry Program at Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte, North Carolina (Presbyterian)
- Dr. Thomas Pink – Professor of Philosophy, King’s College London. London. (Roman Catholic)
- Dr. Jared Goff – Adjunct Professor of Dogmatic Theology at Ss. Cyril & Methodius Byzantine Catholic Seminary (Eastern Catholic).
- Dr. Luis Dizon – Theologian and apologist. (Roman Catholic)
- Fr. Sebastian A. Carnazzo – PhD., Priest and Pastor of the St. Elias Melkite Parish in San Jose, CA. (Eastern Catholic)
- Fr. John Whiteford – Priest and Pastor of St. Jonah Orthodox Church (ROCOR) in Spring, Texas. (Eastern Orthodox)
- Fr. Patrick Cardine – Priest at St. Patrick Orthodox Mission, Warrenton, VA. (Western Rite Orthodox)
- Subdeacon Daniel Kakish – Subdeacon of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch. (Oriental Orthodox)
- Mike Aquilina – Award-winning author, executive vice-president and trustee of the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology and a Roman Catholic research center based in Steubenville, Ohio. (Roman Catholic).
- William Albrecht – Apologist and debater. (Roman Catholic)
- David Bates – Apologist and speaker. (Roman Catholic)
- Michael Hicborn – President of the Lepanto Institute. (Roman Catholic)
- Timothy Flanders – Apologist. (Roman Catholic)
- Turretinfan – Apologist and debater. (Reformed Protestant)
- Rabbi Asher Meza – Rabbi. (Jewish)
- Is Papal Ratification the Best Theory to Identify an Ecumenical Council?
- Are Ecumenical Councils to be Identified by the Reception Theory?
- Reason is a Dependable Means of Knowing God
Reason and Theology is also available as a podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher. To manually add the RSS feed, click here.